Kahr cw9 magazine guestion?

This is a discussion on Kahr cw9 magazine guestion? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; does anyone know if Kahr makes a flush fitting magazing for the cw9..somrthing that will fit flush with the bottom of the grip (no pinky ...

Thread: Kahr cw9 magazine guestion?

Kahr cw9 magazine guestion?

does anyone know if Kahr makes a flush fitting magazing for the cw9..somrthing that will fit flush with the bottom of the grip (no pinky extension).did not see anything on their website?

2. Remove Ads

I'm not sure, but I think you can buy the flush floor plate separately and change it out on the mag. Kahr 038PM9 Magazine Base - Style # 038PM9, Kahr Arms Pistol Parts Hope that helps ya.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think you can buy the flush floor plate separately and change it out on the mag. Kahr 038PM9 Magazine Base - Style # 038PM9, Kahr Arms Pistol Parts Hope that helps ya.
    i did see that,but the magazine itself will still extend past the bottom of the grip about an quater inch or so even with the flush floor plate..i can't believe Kahr doesn't make a magazine that fits flush like the pm9 or p380..

Yeah, I see that now... Sorry for the misleading information....
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I'ld like to find where I can get a couple of mags for a CW9.....

I just purchased one, and it's not even in my possession yet... it's being shipped. From what I can see, isn't it the K820 magazine. ??

I did see some conversion kits to "add" the pinky extension, so... there must be mags out there that don't have it on them.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

The CW9 uses K820 7-round and K920 8-round mags.

Other than Kahr mags, your only choice seems to be ProMag, and I wouldn't use one of them for anything other then a paper weight. Kahr mags are pricey, but occasionally you can find deals online of at gun shows.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I'ld like to find where I can get a couple of mags for a CW9.....

I just purchased one, and it's not even in my possession yet... it's being shipped. From what I can see, isn't it the K820 magazine. ??

I did see some conversion kits to "add" the pinky extension, so... there must be mags out there that don't have it on them.
    Check Cheaper Than Dirt website. They have pretty good prices on Kahr magazines.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Links