Master Piece Arms Protector .380 anyone have one?

This is a discussion on Master Piece Arms Protector .380 anyone have one? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Trying to see if this gun will work for me, first I can't find one and the GS's in the area don't show any at ...

Thread: Master Piece Arms Protector .380 anyone have one?

Master Piece Arms Protector .380 anyone have one?

Trying to see if this gun will work for me, first I can't find one and the GS's in the area don't show any at their wholesalers.

If you have one I would like to know what you think.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Do google serach and watch the Utube videos.

I thought they were neat looking guns, but think I'd rather have a new LCP or another $299 Micro Desert Eagle.

www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

YES I do have one and love it It is not another desert eagle as previous post states Fires 95 grain ball Winchester and hornady critical defense and hornady hollow points flawlessly. They are autauga .32 caliber that are now made by MPA in .32 and .380 very well built bought back pocket holster from pocketholsters.com for a seecamp and the fit is perfect. I have the black version that's the only one I could find . Pa gun owners forum had a review by a guy named dusty that was favorable so I bought one and do not regret it one bit. Their website masterpeicearms.com is no bull solid steel great machining it is now my all time carry also have Lcp/ct laser but my MPA is soooo much smaller and easier to conceal. Also quite accurate. Bought mine from acri gun shop in mechanics burg pa. But any shop can order one for you.

Forgot to mention that you tube has some videos of the .380 mpa. They only come with one clip and another clip spring that is heavier but the one in the clip works for me. Any part can be ordered including the stainless slide on their website. I ordered extra clip for 17.95 and a trigger update. If you thought you would want a seecamp these have less issues but are very close to being identical. Any specific questions you can email me at gandydancer5618@yahoo.com will be on vacation for a wk and a half so I may be slow in replying pretty much a seecamp with a more comfortable angled grip and no ammo issues.WORKS FOR ME!

Never heard of that gun before, but I have to admit, it looks pretty slick for a cheap .380! Watched a couple of the YouTube vids, and if I saw that it gets good marks for reliability, I'd have to consider getting one. Just don't have enough info yet. I'll be real interested in any other posts from folks who have hands-on experience with them!

Regards,
    Jim

Links