Seecamp .32 anyone have one?

This is a discussion on Seecamp .32 anyone have one? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I been wanting a .380 for pocket carry, however, the Seacamp 380 is expensvie. I saw a Seacamp .32 at the Local GS NIB for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I been wanting a .380 for pocket carry, however, the Seacamp 380 is expensvie. I saw a Seacamp .32 at the Local GS NIB for $429, that had my attention.

Thoughts on the .32 and the Seacamp in .32 or .380.

wow good price I paid $580 for mine years ago. Awsome little gun, good pocket gun. I would buy it, hits hard in the hand but acurate. I also have the P-32 from kel-tech with a belt clip and i use it more for carry than the seacamp.

seacamp.jpg

I have the 32. I think it's easy to shoot. Their is not much real world difference between the 32 and 380. Very easy to conceal. Heres a video of me shooting the lws 32.

YouTube - Seecamp lws 32.mov

There have been threads here on them, mostly favorable. The Seecamp website, and forum, would be a great place to snoop around. I bet you could buy it, and decide to sell it without getting hurt too bad. Follow the ammo recommendation, even though it can get spendy. Mine has been a jewel over the two years I've carried it.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

Yep, I have one for exactly the same reason.
    First, it's a work of art.
    Second, it's not that expensive. You can buy a new one on Gunbroker all day for $425.
    Third, there is no reason NOT to carry it. It drops in the pocket like your phone.
    If you score one with a Matt DelFatti holster, you are the king! (Mine is ostrich, whoo-hoo.)

Be careful of ammo. It will not cycle anything longer than .910". Check the Seecamp website for ammo recommendations. Gold Dots, WWB, and a few others. (I actually bought a cheap caliper to measure.)

Remember, the .32 in your pocket is better than the .45 in the safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinfavis View Post
    wow good price I paid $580 for mine years ago. Awsome little gun, good pocket gun. I would buy it, hits hard in the hand but acurate. I also have the P-32 from kel-tech with a belt clip and i use it more for carry than the seacamp.

seacamp.jpg
    I think someone pawned a NAA off on you as a Seecamp.
    Walk quietly and carry a big stick.

Try the masterpiece arms .380 if you want a 380 It's a seecamp clone actually they copy a ataugua arms that was .32 and now make it in .32 and .380 got mine in 380 for 290.oo out the door Not finicky about ammo like the seecamp. Much better quality than the price indicates. Solid steel shoots great Their website is masterpeicearms.com . I bought a back pocket holster for a seecamp from pocket holsters.com and the fit is perfect. Also have a ruger Lcp with ct laser but hardly use it now Love the size and feel of my mpa but definitely not for a guy with big hands.

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    I paid $300 for mine, but that was quite a few years ago. Great gun. It gets carried quite a bit, even though I have several other CCWs. It is more accurate than you'd think, easier on the hand than you'd think, but it does not allow for a high hold. Mine rides in a Hedley front pocket holster... another work of art.

IMHO, these tiny guns aren't for everyone. They have quirks that must be learned and accepted.

I have a Seecamp 32 and love it. It's a very high quality firearm and is the smallest firearm I own. I carry it when I absolutely do not want to be found with a gun. It prints even less than my Kahr P380.

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    I have one and they are super easy to conceal. Very easy to drop in your pocket and you forget its there. I had trouble shooting it accurately and upgraded to a Rohrbaugh in 9mm. However, the Seecamp was and is very reliable and easy to conceal.
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

I have a Seacamp .32 you forget how great a gun it is until you take it to the range. Great Pocket carry.

Mine is with me everyday- LWS32

Great back-up/pocket pistol.

32 or 380? get em' both

Wonderful second or third gun. I've carried one for years in a pocket holster. It always works. PLEASE, remember it is Seecamp, not "Seacamp." Larry appreciates his name being spelled correctly. The .380 version is cool, but is the absolute bottom end of size for a .380 and kicks like a *****, as well as being rather expensive. Those who claim that there is no difference between .32 and .380 terminal ballistics are clearly wrong, but the difference in controllability and life exectancy of the guns is rather extreme. If you want a backup in .380, I'd suggest going to the P3AT Kel-Tec, Sig 238 or Colt Mustang Pocket-Lite, all of which recoil a lot less, cost less, and will last longer. They are a bit bigger, but with good reason.

The original LWS 32 was designed for only WW Silvertip ammo. The reasons were twofold, and involved both reliability and effectiveness issues. Now, Larry says that any round that feeds is fine. Current Silvertips are not the same as the old ones. My Seecamp runs Cor-Bons perfectly, and that is what it stays loaded with. Mine also runs Federal HS, Gold Dots, and most everything else perfectly.

I have had one for years. Just drop it in the pocket. I use a high noon pocket holster. Reliable but you need to use the suggested ammo from their site. Depending on the occasion,it is either a .32 Seecamp, 9MM Walther PPS or Glock 19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links