who has the glock LE/military pricing list........

This is a discussion on who has the glock LE/military pricing list........ within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; and instructions? i called them 3x last week every time i was told i would get an email with the prices and instructions on how ...

Thread: who has the glock LE/military pricing list........

and instructions? i called them 3x last week every time i was told i would get an email with the prices and instructions on how to order.....never did. help me out here guys

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Sounds like the same thing I've been trying. I do see that you have NC as your location. I suggest that you call Lawmens in Raleigh Lawmens Law Enforcement Supply. I walked in their a few months ago and bought a brand new Glock 23 with the military discount.

This may not help you, but I think the LE price is the same as the GSSF member price. If so here it is. http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pisto...nformation.pdf. But I could be wrong.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

You are looking about 398 for a 9, 40 or .357. 10mm and 45 is slightly more by like 60 bucks. NS are about 60 more also.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

i wanted to know if anyone has the actual paper that tells you the instructions for ordering....i think you have to fill it out and fax it in and they send it (the gun) to your FFL.......the guy above how much did you pay for the 23 up in raleigh?

I paid $398. Went in with the purchase permit (Michigan CPL) walked out 15 minutes later with the Glock 23, no fuss no muss.

good deal i might give them a call....id like to get a 36

well i finally got the price sheet w/ instructions on ordering so if you are one of the following you can get great discounts from Glock $398 for most models:

LE or military active or reserve, parole or probation officer, state licensed security companies, sate licensed security officers, para-medics or EMTs, fire fighters (including volunteers), court judges, DA, deputy district attorneys, LE academy cadets w/ enrolment docs...............PM me your email and i will send the price sheet and ordering info.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

If you are close to Raleigh or Charlotte go to Lawmens they have the Glock discount right there. Walk in get what you want and walk out, no ordering it from Glock and having it shipped somewhere.

yup but don't go on sat/sun cause they aint open..............tried to get a G19 yesterday

edit: guys PM me your email and i can send it to you, don't make me look through your profile to try to find it.
    edit 2: emails sent ; let me know if you didnt get the email
    Last edited by nick060200; April 10th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Links