5 Star billet alminum speedloaders

This is a discussion on 5 Star billet alminum speedloaders within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 5star3.JPG 5star2.JPG 5star1.JPG Just got these in the mail. I'm extremely impressed. The only way way I can describe these is beautifully made. They feel ...

Thread: 5 Star billet alminum speedloaders

5star3.JPG5star2.JPG5star1.JPG

Just got these in the mail. I'm extremely impressed. The only way way I can describe these is beautifully made. They feel like little precision instruments, and they look like jewelery. They weigh in at .6 oz or 18 g on the electric kitchen scale.

These have the twist knob, but it's only about 20 degrees twist. Action is precise, fit in the little S&W 642 is perfect. The only other speed loader I have used was a safariland push button type for my GP 100. I actually needed to shave the houge grips a little so it would work. Tolerance on the 642 is tight, but even for a total novice like myself, it was pretty easy.
    Anybody can get scared, but you must absolutely not let that affect your behavior. Cowardice kills. -Jeff Cooper

los
    The 5-Star loaders are extremely well built. I used them with a Model 40 I had not too long ago, and they worked perfect.

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Links