S&w trr8

S&w trr8

This is a discussion on S&w trr8 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, Does anyone have one of these bad boys? If so what do you think? I am really eyeballing one and I would like a ...

Thread: S&w trr8

VIP Member

S&w trr8

Hi,

Does anyone have one of these bad boys? If so what do you think? I am really eyeballing one and I would like a little input from the DC revolver crew.

Smith & Wesson 327 M&P TRR8
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

I don't personally own one, but a customer does amd I've done a bit of trigger work on it and shot it a bunch.

My impression was that it was a very nice revolver, but nothing special internally that sets it apart from any other new S&W. The price is out of my league. After a bit of gunsmithing the trigger was smooth and practical accuracy was great with the range ammo I shot it with. I saw a work order on the bench and I think this customer has ordered night sights but I'm not sure if it's for this gun or not. Been out a few days from the shop.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links