3 dot sight for Glock

3 dot sight for Glock

This is a discussion on 3 dot sight for Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The first semi I ever owned and probably shot was a S&W 3913 with Novak 3 dot sights. I also have a Kel tec PF9 ...

Thread: 3 dot sight for Glock

3 dot sight for Glock

The first semi I ever owned and probably shot was a S&W 3913 with Novak 3 dot sights. I also have a Kel tec PF9 with 3 dot etc. My Glock has XS big dot sights on it. I find I shoot the 3 dots more accurately. I am sure the XS are capable of accurate shots and I know that my 26 is designed to be a defensive unit and I wont have time to aim if attacked. I think my issue is I want to be more accurate at the range. I know that its plenty "combat" accurate but I wonder if you have 3 dot sites on your Glocks which do you prefer?

I have factory night sights on my G23 which are 3 dot. They are fine for me, but I'm sure there must be a bunch of others that are just as suitable.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

VIP Member
    I like the factory 3-dot night sights, but just pick your favorite flavor. Everyone makes them for Glock.
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

On my issued duty g22 I have factory night sights. On all other Glocks, I have the factory sights. They work for me. I particularly like the Glock adjustable sights for fine tuning to a particular load and distance. Many gun rags and writers say they are fragile but I have never broken one or known anyone who has.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    The first semi I ever owned and probably shot was a S&W 3913 with Novak 3 dot sights. I also have a Kel tec PF9 with 3 dot etc. My Glock has XS big dot sights on it. I find I shoot the 3 dots more accurately.I am sure the XS are capable of accurate shots and I know that my 26 is designed to be a defensive unit and I wont have time to aim if attacked. I think my issue is I want to be more accurate at the range. I know that its plenty "combat" accurate but I wonder if you have 3 dot sites on your Glocks which do you prefer?
    Sir, I believe you answered your own thoughts (see bold above). I have XS Big Dots on both my G19 and my G26. If you want accurate, then train for accurate. Sight alignment, trigger control, etc...I believe one should train, this includes accuracy at the range, the way they will fight, to include your EDC. MINDSET, TACTICS, SKILL, GEAR.... JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Any have dealings with ATS triangle or other quick accuring sights that can be more pinpoint than a large lollipop

My G31 stock front sight fell off at less than 50 rounds.
    Original sights are plastic and are indeed rather fragile.
    Replaced with Tru-Glo.
    Couldn't be happier.
    No, actually I could, if I had the aforementioned Novak sights installed!
    "Deine Papieren bitte?" or "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !"
    (Choose only one)
    NRA Endowment Member
    "I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett

Sponsored Links