I just can't stomach DA/SA on a carry gun.

This is a discussion on I just can't stomach DA/SA on a carry gun. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I 1st started to shoot wheel guns then I moved on to owning my own auto which is a DAO gun. Then I had my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I just can't stomach DA/SA on a carry gun.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I 1st started to shoot wheel guns then I moved on to owning my own auto which is a DAO gun. Then I had my 1st SA gun (1911) and shot it well. After all of that, I got my 1st DA/SA gun and still shot it well. I notice he shorter trigger pull but it wasn't as bad as what everyone claims that it is. I'm guessing its just a mind thing.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Picky, picky, picky. I don't have a problem with any style trigger as long as the gun goes boom every time I pull the trigger.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I am so used to 1911 style using a hammer drop action that it's easy for me to transition to the Sig P220. So, I can draw the Sig, drop the hammer and I am simply in SA mode. And a very good SA trigger at that. However, I am not bothered by the DA trigger either. I just want the gun to go bang. DA/SA - I like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links