Sig P250 Compact .40?

Sig P250 Compact .40?

This is a discussion on Sig P250 Compact .40? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been looking at this model Sig but the price is scary,$319.00+ shipping for a Sig???? Anyone own one? if so how is it ...

Thread: Sig P250 Compact .40?

Sig P250 Compact .40?

I have been looking at this model Sig but the price is scary,$319.00+ shipping for a Sig????
    Anyone own one? if so how is it for a CCW? I carry the G23 and love it but looking for another .40
    besides a glock. Thanks for replies on this in advance,much appreciated!!!!
    NRA Member
    99 Harley superglide
    Sig P239
    My son is Navy

Senior Member Array Freedomofchoice's Avatar
    I own three Sig 250s. the compacts are about the same size as your G23, so carrying it should be no problem. At $319 it may not come with night sights. The models with the night sights are going for around $400. I have many hundreds of flawless rounds through mine 2 in 9mm (compact and sub-compact) and one in 45 acp (compact).

The only complaint I ever hear is about the DA trigger, so, you may be wise to try one first. It's DA only, like a DA revolver except much, much softer and smoother. I'm an old revolver guy, so for me it feels great.
    Likes: It is light, accurate, reliable, true second strike capable (if a round doesn't go off for some reason you can keep squeezing the trigger without jacking the slide), and like a Glock, it has no external devices to mess you up in an emergency. And finally, I love the trigger.

Dislikes: I wish the slide was thinner.

Too light for heavy work, too heavy for light work!

pb

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomofchoice View Post
    I own three Sig 250s. the compacts are about the same size as your G23, so carrying it should be no problem. At $319 it may not come with night sights. The models with the night sights are going for around $400. I have many hundreds of flawless rounds through mine 2 in 9mm (compact and sub-compact) and one in 45 acp (compact).

The only complaint I ever hear is about the DA trigger, so, you may be wise to try one first. It's DA only, like a DA revolver except much, much softer and smoother. I'm an old revolver guy, so for me it feels great.
    Likes: It is light, accurate, reliable, true second strike capable (if a round doesn't go off for some reason you can keep squeezing the trigger without jacking the slide), and like a Glock, it has no external devices to mess you up in an emergency. And finally, I love the trigger.

Dislikes: I wish the slide was thinner.
    Thanks Sir for your great input,nicely done. I am familiar w DA triggers and like them also for CC.
    I won't part w/my G23 but it's nice to have 2. W/nite sights price is $369.00+ 20.00 shipping. I mainly prefer
    stock sights on all my pistols. I also like .40 as opposed to 9MM. may sound crazy but accuracy w/.40 for me is best.
    NRA Member
    99 Harley superglide
    Sig P239
    My son is Navy

Sponsored Links