Ruger 1911 Marketing

Ruger 1911 Marketing

This is a discussion on Ruger 1911 Marketing within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If it's true that Ruger will be releasing a 1911 soon and that photo was really accidentally released I say good. I'm not incredibly interested ...

Thread: Ruger 1911 Marketing

Ruger 1911 Marketing

If it's true that Ruger will be releasing a 1911 soon and that photo was really accidentally released I say good.

I'm not incredibly interested in getting a Ruger 1911 or any other 1911 for that matter, (not knocking 1911's) but I'm glad that the photo was released.

After the B.S. teaser marketing that Ruger did with the LC9 (which I have become a beta tester) they deserve to have the photo leaked so that way they don't get to surprise the public with the next pistol we all must have.

Then again, Ruger may have set us all up to hype their 1911 by intentionally releasing the photo.

I see your point and I believe they are not alone. Kimber Solo Kahr Cm9 and maybe Diamond back ( I know little of that one). Well my point being They all say Hay Look at what we got, then 3 months later they trickle out. A few here and there. They all use that time to test the market before they produce the product.
    And I really can't blame them either. It's just that if I like one I WANT IT NOW>
    LET FREEDOM REIGN NOT GOVERNMENT

Sponsored Links