Lots of LCR's available!!

This is a discussion on Lots of LCR's available!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i love my 38 lcr, pocket carry it alot, the only way you could call her ugly is if you are on the end that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lots of LCR's available!!

i love my 38 lcr, pocket carry it alot, the only way you could call her ugly is if you are on the end that the bullets come out of

2. Remove Ads

I think the LCRs are quite handsome pocket guns. But what do I know, I think my Glocks are pretty too!

I have the 38spl version and a friend of mine has the 357 version, which is quite snappy shooting 357s.

I love my 357 LCR but I just can't handle the "Full House" loads, they kill my hands even when wearing gloves. I am using 38 spl for practice and load Corbon DPX 357 mag I found at an online clearance sale for defense. They are low flash and recoil is much more manageable. I just picked up some Remington Golden Sabres for it, I have read that they are lighter recoil as well. Haven't been able to find any Speer GD Short Barrell to try out yet in it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrange View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone keeps saying the LCR's are ugly, I just don't see it.

I'll be the first to admit my Glocks are ugly as sin, but the LCR looks sexy to me.

I love my LCR so much I'd like to pick up a spare .357 model.
    Same here. I carry my LCR everywhere and IMO, it's just an awesome carry option. At 13.5oz and +p power what's not to like about it. I for one don't think it's butt ugly, more like innovative and slightly unattractive.

looking down the barrel, the BG can't tell it from any other revolver..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Not ugly, not unattractive, just ...so-so, in my opinion. But if it had come in 9mm, I'd get one.

My LCR 357 is just like me. Ugly a little chubby at the grip end and barks. All kidding aside, the 357LCR is easy to be accurate with and follow up shots are no issue. I have shot 357 snubs for years and this gun makes it painless and fun. I use it as a back up to my Sp101, 617, Glock 26 and Glock 21. What ever I carry the LCR357 backs it up. The 357 125G JHP is still One of the top stoppers. Even out of a Two Inch barrel it is devastating. If you train with it and become used to the recoil and blast it is easy to make accurate follow up shots. 357 Snubs are my favorite carry guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links