Defensive Carry banner

Looks like I am getting another carry revolver.

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  cmb 
#1 ·
Well I have decided to get another carry revolver. Not that I really needed another revolver but I saw a Colt Lawman with a 2 inch barrel on another site and I knew I just had to have it. I will be picking it up tomorrow and I hope to have time to blast some 357 magnums and a couple boxes of 38's. I just have a weakness for old carry revolvers. I will post pics as soon as I can.:aargh4:

#3 ·
OOOooo...I've long thought that the Colt Lawman might be an unsung dandy of a .357 Magnum snub. It is a more realistic .357 snub than the stunted 5-shot models so popular these days.

I once spent a really pleasant afternoon with a 4-inch Lawman which put the idea in my head that a 2-inch version could be the answer to high-powered Magnum snub shooting.

Hope you can post some photos.

#7 ·
Congrats...:hand10:
Nothing wrong with revolvers...everyone should have a couple...or more.:rolleyes:

#12 ·
I have a colt lawman snubbie, mine is without the underlug, and I love mine, I shoot it better with magnums... it is a great gun! Hope you enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.