Some extra goodies ordered!

This is a discussion on Some extra goodies ordered! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered the fulcrum adjustable to 2lbs drop in trigger, titanium striker and tungstein recoil spring +2lbs. The trigger comes with lighter spring and in the ...

Thread: Some extra goodies ordered!

Ordered the fulcrum adjustable to 2lbs drop in trigger, titanium striker and tungstein recoil spring +2lbs. The trigger comes with lighter spring and in the trigger springs case 1lbs heavier than stock. I will be reviewing these product when i get them and really get a chance to run them through.

Now I must wait wish a local store had these things in stock but sadly they do not....
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

STUPID=WELL YOU CANT FIX THEM ALL

JD
    Administrator
    ....So ummmm what kind of gun are the goodies for?

That would be somethin nice to know sorry kinda went scatter brained for a glock 21sf.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf88 View Post
    That would be somethin nice to know sorry kinda went scatter brained for a glock 21sf.
    My god please tell me you are not using a 2 pound trigger on your carry gun.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Negative its adjustable to that im probably going to put it around 4 for carry. I just want the adjustable so that i can adjust pre and over travel way down instead of how long the pre travel is now.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

How light do most of the 1911 guys run your triggers? i know the last one i shot felt like you could breath on it.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

VIP Member
    How light do most of the 1911 guys run your triggers? i know the last one i shot felt like you could breath on it.
    I run my Colt's around 4 pounds for a non carry gun. I typically like 5.5 to 6.5 for carry guns. YMMV

Distinguished Member
    I go about 3# for target guns, and 4# or so for carry.

Though if one is following the four rules, a lighter trigger shouldn't be a problem. Specifically, NRA rule #2 (Cooper rule #3)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    I go about 3# for target guns, and 4# or so for carry.

Though if one is following the four rules, a lighter trigger shouldn't be a problem. Specifically, NRA rule #2 (Cooper rule #3)
    Try explaining that #4 in court and see where that gets you.

Im not worried about the 4lb trigger or even 2lb my comp-tac holster keeps your from touching the trigger before you have drawn. I practice placing my finger as high up as possible on the slide everytime i handle a firearm so not worried about that so much.

My answer to the court would be its for accuracy to make sure if i ever had to use my firearm i was increasing the odds of a clean shot lessening the risk to by-standers.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Try explaining that #4 in court and see where that gets you.
    I'd explain it by saying "I didn't like the original trigger very much, it hurt my finger. So I spent about twenty bucks to have my gunsmith make it nicer".
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I'd explain it by saying "I didn't like the original trigger very much, it hurt my finger. So I spent about twenty bucks to have my gunsmith make it nicer".
    Well the particualr trigger i ordered is a full drop in kit which is aluminum instead of plastic, assuming if it came to that arguement they even noticed except the red safety instead of the all black like factory.....
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

Links