Kahr CM9 Anyone have one.......

Kahr CM9 Anyone have one.......

This is a discussion on Kahr CM9 Anyone have one....... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Saw the Kahr CM9 on their web page and became interested because of the lower MSRP over their other mini's. Anyone have one and what ...

Cool Kahr CM9 Anyone have one.......

Saw the Kahr CM9 on their web page and became interested because of the lower MSRP over their other mini's. Anyone have one and what are your thoughts ? Thanks in advance.
    OS

Kahr CM9 - Style # CM9093, Kahr Arms Pistols
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

have not seen them at the gun shops yet,still waiting :)

Haven't seen 'em in person yet, but looking forward to checking them out.

If the trigger pull is shorter than the PM 9 then I will be trading in my 442 for one of those. My gun shop should be expecting one any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangolima600 View Post
    If the trigger pull is shorter than the PM 9 then I will be trading in my 442 for one of those. My gun shop should be expecting one any day now.
    Trigger pull will be the same length.

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    the CM9 is at the top of my list now...and has been since they announced the release date(s).

so far all the reviews at KahrTalk have been very positive on the first run CM9's. I think Kahr must have gotten it right on the first go round.

Thanks all. I can't find any here in south Florida yet.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Got Mine This Afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Saw the Kahr CM9 on their web page and became interested because of the lower MSRP over their other mini's. Anyone have one and what are your thoughts ? Thanks in advance.
    OS
    I've been SERIOUSLY wanting a CM9 since I first saw that it was coming out. I have a CW45, and I'm sold on Kahrs - just thought I'd like something a little smaller & lighter than the CW45. Had a little heartburn with the price for a PM9, so when the CM came out, I figured that was my pistol.

Found one today for $450 at Lafayette Shooters, and I called & told them to put my name on it. Went by & picked it up early this afternoon - what a SWEET piece of hardware!

I ran a box of American Eagle FMJ through it without a hiccup. I was amazed at how mild the recoil was for such a small 9mm, and the accuracy was superb. Can't really tell precise details about grouping, 'cause I was shooting at a target tacked to a tree, and the first few shots blew enough bark off the tree that the target was shredded, but I can say for sure that at 15 yards, I was grouping within about 3" shooting freehand, and that's without cleaning my bifocals or anything.

For the price, size, weight, and performance, it's just taken top honors as my favorite CCW! Might have to buy another one just to have another one! I am one happy shooter!

Regards,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    OS

I just (finally) got one. Still breaking-in, about 80+ rounds through it without issue. Same gun as their PM9 except for some cosmetics and a short list of parts differences.

A while back, I had issues with a CW9. My "normal" two-thumbs-forward hold had me consistently smacking the mag-release button. I was worried that this might happen with me on the CM9. Nope. All good.

For weighing-in at slightly over 1-pound (loaded), this has me thinking that I have finally found the right EDC pistol/caliber combo.

We had two come in to Cabela's here. I sold both of them to customers of mine. Two weeks later they both cam and talked to me about their guns. They LOVE them. One guy has 650 rounds in his so far with no fails, and the other gentalman has around 400 he said again with no issues. Both said that recoil is very mild. They also agreed that they are very accurate for what they are.
    Kahr CW9, Sig Sauer P226 SCT 9mm, Sig Sauer P229 SCT 9mm, FNH FNP .45 Tactical
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Links