What would you do? Kimber CS

This is a discussion on What would you do? Kimber CS within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I cannot speak for Kimber CS, have not had to use them. I can however speak on the two Kimber's I have bought in the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What would you do? Kimber CS

I cannot speak for Kimber CS, have not had to use them. I can however speak on the two Kimber's I have bought in the last year. I have had some feed issues, I however put the blame on the ammo for that. They are very accurate. I would buy another one, and I would recommend to anyone who asked. You have to do your research and decide what you want to buy.
    NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Kimber Custom CDP II (EDC)
    Kimber Custom TLE/RL II

2. Remove Ads

Just to dispell a statement that has been made.

I just got off the phone with Kimber...they called me in reference to the letter I wrote them about my Solo.
    I asked....true or false? Has Kimber ceased production on the Solo? CS said, absolutely, false. We are running about 5 weeks behind on getting the guns to dealers, but they are going out.
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links