Defensive Carry banner

Finally got the Mrs. a gun

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Coltman 77 
#1 ·
We went to the Cabela's opening in Allen, TX last weekend and due to the price and 12 months 0% I picked up a Walther PK380 for the Wife. She was hesitant but agreed that until we got her one she wouldn't feel comfortable carrying, it wasn't working waiting to feel comfortable carrying first and then getting a gun. I told her you don't learn to play the guitar and then guy buy a guitar.

She liked the feel, safety, the slide racks back easily (she currently has a hurt left hand) and it is concealable for her. It came with a laser and a Kydex holster that fits the gun with the laser attached, as well as a spare mag.

Now I get to teach her how to properly disassemble and clean it, what fun that will be; cleaning our guns together.

#2 ·
Congrats on getting the wife 'armed'.:hand10:
I'm assuming that she already has her permit?

#7 ·
cleaning guns together! that would be awesome! enjoy shooting. my spouse does not clean his handgun. I clean mine and care for mine according to the manual. Guess who has trouble and who has the gun that is flawless?? Mine never has issues!! even tho it cost several hundred $ less:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.