Ruger LC9 Modifications

This is a discussion on Ruger LC9 Modifications within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by archangel007 Sir, This question is for 10thmtn screen name; I noticed you were in Somalia. Did you happened to know a Creech. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ruger LC9 Modifications

Quote Originally Posted by archangel007 View Post
    Sir,
    This question is for 10thmtn screen name; I noticed you were in Somalia. Did you happened to know a Creech. He was stationed at Ft. Drum with 2-14 INF in the early 90s? He went to Somalia in 93. If so, I'm his son.
    I have not been a "sir" in a long time.

PM sent.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger LCP (2), LCR, Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

2. Remove Ads

New Member Array UnderwaterMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dudester View Post
    I have both a G26 and an LC9, and the Glock trigger makes the Ruger's seem even worse. I put a couple hundred rounds through the LC9 a few weeks ago, but I just can't get used to the sloppy trigger. (Doesn't help that I'm having trouble maintaining a comfortable grip on such a small gun.) I've been waiting for Galloway to get stock on the transfer bar and hammer kits, as I don't really want to strip my gun and send mine off for modification -- I'd rather keep the original parts so that I can return it to stock config if I sell it. Once those are in, I'm also adding a new trigger.

I really want to love this gun, as the thinner profile makes it easier for me to conceal than the chunkier G26. Maybe the new parts from Galloway will help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links