Sig P250 vs Glock 39

Sig P250 vs Glock 39

This is a discussion on Sig P250 vs Glock 39 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for a subcompact 45. These appear to be the smallest options available (aside from the Kahr PM45). I'm wondering if anyone has both and ...

Thread: Sig P250 vs Glock 39

Sig P250 vs Glock 39

Looking for a subcompact 45. These appear to be the smallest options available (aside from the Kahr PM45). I'm wondering if anyone has both and can provide a picture comparison or a personal commentary on the dimensions??

PS - I now all about the pros and cons of the GAP cartridge so please no advice or comments on the GAP cartridge, availability, purpose, etc

I am purely looking for feedback on the size of the two models. Anyone have an info to share??

Senior Member Array Freedomofchoice's Avatar
    I love my 250 Subcompact, but, I hate to disappoint you. Sig has not released the Sub in 45 acp yet, and I'm not sure if they are. Two calls to Sig retrieved two different answers: One said the 45 Subcompact was not going to happen, the other said they' re still working out the bugs. The 250 Sub is available in 40 though.

My choice was to go with the Glock 36 in 45 ACP, same cartridge count as the 39 and it's skinnier, and ammo is readily available.

Too light for heavy work, too heavy for light work!

pb

yeah but the grip is way shorter and more comfortable.

Senior Member Array Freedomofchoice's Avatar
    Sounds like your mind is made up on the 39. They are even harder to find than the ammo. Have you considered the Glock 27? Same small grip and general size as the 39, with a slightly thinner slide, and has a 9 round magazine instead of six.

Too light for heavy work, too heavy for light work!

pb

Sponsored Links