Repurchased Glocks - Page 2

Repurchased Glocks

This is a discussion on Repurchased Glocks within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks for the kind words everybody. Glockman10mm, yes, when I called Glock to find out when it was made they offered to check it out ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Repurchased Glocks

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Glockman10mm, yes, when I called Glock to find out when it was made they offered to check it out for me. I am an armorer and feel that I will be give the once over a little more attention being that it is my Glock. I'll be putting an order together soon.

The great thing about Glocks is that they all look the same. My wife thinks that I have only 3 when I really have 6. She has no clue when I aquire a new one.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by NY27 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words everybody. Glockman10mm, yes, when I called Glock to find out when it was made they offered to check it out for me. I am an armorer and feel that I will be give the once over a little more attention being that it is my Glock. I'll be putting an order together soon.

The great thing about Glocks is that they all look the same. My wife thinks that I have only 3 when I really have 6. She has no clue when I aquire a new one.
    Congrats on the Glock!
    HAHAHA! I hope she doesn't read this or you're cold busted!!
    Glock 26 9mm, Ruger LCR .357mag

"Protect yourself at all times."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."-Clint Smith

I don't have any Glocks, but I regret having traded in my Bersa Thunder Plus with a 15 cap. mag for an LCP. I like the LCP but sure wish I had mthe Bersa, too! Maybe I'll get another one of these days. Good luck with your new/old Glock.
    Philly Boy in Cincinnati.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Congrats on your super deal!
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links