Georgia arms/thanks!

This is a discussion on Georgia arms/thanks! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A couple of weeks ago (?) I asked re. ammo for my SP101 .327, specifically the 32 H&R Magnum as I was having a hard ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Kerby
  • 1 Post By bullfrog1108

Thread: Georgia arms/thanks!

Georgia arms/thanks!

A couple of weeks ago (?) I asked re. ammo for my SP101 .327, specifically the 32 H&R Magnum as I was having a hard time finding some here in Cincinnati. Well, someone got on the thread and suggested Georgia Arms and I can get all I want there ( for a price, of course!) at something like $47 per 100. If anyone else knows where it might be less expensive, please let me know. By the way the .327 is a powerful load, so I prefer the H&R at the range. I also use the S&W .32 Long, but I have found that round to be really dirty. So thanks to the person who sent me to " GA"--- it was a good tip!
    Philly Boy in Cincinnati.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Check Cheaper Than Dirt. They sell several different makes, not only .32 H&R but .32 S&W Long and .32 S&W, along with .327 Mag.

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Thanks, archer51-- I'll look it up!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by jclaudek View Post
    A couple of weeks ago (?) I asked re. ammo for my SP101 .327, specifically the 32 H&R Magnum as I was having a hard time finding some here in Cincinnati. Well, someone got on the thread and suggested Georgia Arms and I can get all I want there ( for a price, of course!) at something like $47 per 100. If anyone else knows where it might be less expensive, please let me know. By the way the .327 is a powerful load, so I prefer the H&R at the range. I also use the S&W .32 Long, but I have found that round to be really dirty. So thanks to the person who sent me to " GA"--- it was a good tip!
    Philly Boy in Cincinnati.
    COOL I am a big fan of GA one of my must stops at every gun show!!!!! Good people good stuff...
    RevolvingMag and gatech33 like this.

+ 1 For GA Arms, I saw them at the last gun show I went to and bought 50 rounds of .38 for my LCR. Well about 2 hours later I became the owner of a kel-tec pf-9, I stopped back by the GA Arms booth to see if they would trade the .38 for 9mm. The guy said no problem and didn't even charge me the difference in price. They are definately a stand up group of people!
    RevolvingMag likes this.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    That is why I get all my target ammo from them. .38spl, .357mag, .45ACP (I prefer the 230gr FMJs- they feel better than the 185gr, I think.)
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Good to hear that, Bullfrog!

Also check out JG sales. They carry many different calibers.

Armydad

Thanks for that: I'll give it a try.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    I get a can of 500 rounds of some caliber from Georgia Arms every time I go to the local gun show. Never been disappointed.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Maybe this is helpful:

I found a site called:: gun-deals.com People can post good deals they find to let the rest of us know. Below is one such deal.

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

mill419--- Thanks; I am going there right now!

Links