Another CZ P01 Range Trip

This is a discussion on Another CZ P01 Range Trip within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What a pleasure! Got to put 100 rounds through her at lunch. This gun eats ammo like no other. It doesn't care what you put ...

Thread: Another CZ P01 Range Trip

What a pleasure! Got to put 100 rounds through her at lunch. This gun eats ammo like no other. It doesn't care what you put in it, it just shoots over and over and over with no problems. I shot speer gold dots 124+P and Tulammo ($9 per 50 at wally world) today with no issues at all. I've also fed it winchester, PMC, and Federal.

There is just something about the way it feels when the gun goes off and you feel the recoil, so much fun!

Only issue with the P01 is the DA trigger pull is 12lbs and ridiculous. If you were going to try and shoot someone with DA the first shot would be a warning as you would likely miss. Follow ups in SA mode are deadly and fast though!

The accuracy of this little 9mm is unbelievable and I am so glad to have it as a carry weapon. It just works. Gotta love NATO certification!

Can't wait to go back and put some more through it!

Ex Member
    The first time I shot my P-01 I shot the BEST group of my life. I heard of how reliable it was so decided to try a torture teat. I fired 1200 WWB rounds through it without cleaning it, only wiping the exterior down It had NO failures. Is soon after sold my Glock 19.

VIP Member
    CZ builds a great gun. I have 7 of them. I just wish they would come out with a single stack sub compact 9MM. I think they'd clean up with it.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

CZ is my brand of choice as well...well at least for its full-size lineup.

SP-01 here.

Yea--I love my P01--it's my favorite gun and I own more than a few

I've got a p-07 duty in .40 and a 9mm rami love them both. I've been looking for a 75 though, either a p-01 or a regular 75 with a decocker. Anyone have one they want to part with?
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Ex Member
    Sadly the cost reasons to get a CZ are slowly sliding away. Their products are second to none, and their cost has always been a real big selling point, SIG reliability, but without the German prices. Czech wages are going up and with it CZ prices. Get them now.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Yes, the days of the $229 75B are long gone.

The P-07 Duty is till the cheapest service caliber gun in the CZ line.

But the superb P-01 still continues to out-sell them.

Sponsored Links