1911's

This is a discussion on 1911's within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by scgunlover1 I have a S&W full size 1911 & love it. Would like to get an "E Series" in the near future ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1911's

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scgunlover1 View Post
    I have a S&W full size 1911 & love it. Would like to get an "E Series" in the near future and to me it's a pleasure to the eye.
    It does have the looks! I really want one but everything in me says a les baer, ed brown, dan wesson is better! But I am gonna carry this gun so is it going to need to perform like them?? I have full size toys that are "high end" so is that nessesary in a carry piece?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

2. Remove Ads

Check out the STI Ranger (Commander size). I've had on for a couple of months and it is quality. I plan to work it into my carry rotation after I wring it out a bit.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

My suggestion is Sig C3 or RCS (CCO style or commander slide on officer fram) depending on if you want all nitron or two tone and your thoughts on a carry melt. They also made an all stainless version but that one's hard to find, and they are supposedly coming out with another CCO in their "traditional" series which is supposed to be out this year sometime. Lots of features for under a grand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links