Are full sized Glocks really that hard to carry versus a compact one?

This is a discussion on Are full sized Glocks really that hard to carry versus a compact one? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Don't be afraid to not have a full grip on the smaller pistols, for example I can only get 2 1/2 fingers on P3AT and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are full sized Glocks really that hard to carry versus a compact one?

Don't be afraid to not have a full grip on the smaller pistols, for example I can only get 2 1/2 fingers on P3AT and can still shoot it fine.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    in a word NO.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

I carry a G19 in a Dale Fricke Archangel AIWB. The firearm disappears and can be deployed super fast. Not hard to carry. Only requires an untucked shirt.
    "The theory that the children of the Commonwealth are the charge of the Commonwealth is a pagan one, derived from heathen Sparta and Platoís heathen republic, and connected by regular, logical sequence with legalized prostitution and the dissolution of the conjugal tie." R.L. Dabney

NRA Member

As OD stated, with the right holster, they can be very easy to conceal. I have a friend who is a holster maker, who designed a holster for me out of soft calf skin. Its an IWB and it carrys the g17 very deep with only the grip riding above the belt line. The softness of the holster allows for comfort. I can conceal with a loose fitting T shirt.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links