Finally have a definite date for the rebirth of my Born-Again Handguns.

This is a discussion on Finally have a definite date for the rebirth of my Born-Again Handguns. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Their new birthday will be a week from today, on Thursday, May 5th. Only one final week to go now!! God help me if there ...

Thread: Finally have a definite date for the rebirth of my Born-Again Handguns.

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar

Finally have a definite date for the rebirth of my Born-Again Handguns.

Their new birthday will be a week from today, on Thursday, May 5th.

Only one final week to go now!!

God help me if there is another delay. Thankfully, I've been assured that will not happen. Final touches on two of them are currently being done.

Everyone is invited to their Christening Party, which will be held here in this forum.

2. Remove Ads

What pieces are you having done and what all are you having done to them? Do you have some before pics for us to check out before the reveal?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Cinco de Mayo?! Heck yeah there will be a celebration!
    Congrats!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    What pieces are you having done and what all are you having done to them? Do you have some before pics for us to check out before the reveal?
    Here are the pistols that will be reborn:

My two Walther PPS handguns:

My full size S&W M&P and full size Beretta PX4 Storm:

And my custom Fusion Firearms 1911:

I'll just say at this point that they are all going to look dramatically different than they do now.

These are most of my favorite handguns. It has been terrible being without them for so many months ( 3 ). Especially both of my PPS handguns.

I did shock myself a bit and I sold my Kahr PM9 with night sights and the blackened slide that uses their DLC coating. I sold it in order to help pay for some of this gunsmithing. Since I got my two Walthers, I've just grown to love them more and more. My Kahr finally ended up just being a forlorn ex-flame, passed over for my new love.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny View Post
    Beretta PX4 Storm is looking great! But i would like to see some before pics to see what changes you made there. I'm waiting. Anyway , you have nice toys!
    Johny: Those are the before pics. They are all old photos.

I don't get the guns back until May 5th. Two of the guns are currently still being worked on. When they are done, they will then ship all 5 back to me together.

I've yet to see myself exactly how the guns will turn out. I'm hoping for awesome results, but I'm waiting to see how they turn out at this point too.

Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Being the owner of Walther PPS, I am curious to see what can be done to them. Of course, stock I think it's still a beauty!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Those are good looking guns as is! Can't wait 'til you post the new pics. Hang in there!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by mill419 View Post
    Being the owner of Walther PPS, I am curious to see what can be done to them. Of course, stock I think it's still a beauty!

I've seen some PPS handguns online that they have done, and they have all looked totally awesome. They actually told me that they get a lot of business from PPS owners, which surprised me a little. I guess the PPS must be doing well in the market.

Here is a photo of another person's PPS after it came back from them:

Links