calling all kahr P45 owners

This is a discussion on calling all kahr P45 owners within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; the P45 i have was made in 2006 and instead of a screw that holds in the plate on the right side of the frame: ...

Thread: calling all kahr P45 owners

calling all kahr P45 owners

the P45 i have was made in 2006 and instead of a screw that holds in the plate on the right side of the frame:

041P45 Side Panel Screw (from kahr website)

i have a pin??? or its a screw with no head?

how do i remove this? i want to replace one of the springs in the frame (trigger bar spring)
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

2. Remove Ads

alright i figured it out and in case anyone else wants to know, about half way down the page is the answer. all i did was grind a slot in a flat head screw driver with a dremel and was able to use it like a nail puller, worked pretty easy

Disassembly/Reassembly Of the Kahr P45 Pistol
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Links