Glock discontinuing certain models?

This is a discussion on Glock discontinuing certain models? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I heard a rumor that Glock is discontinuing some models, specifically the G29 and the G20 (10mm). I already have a G29 but I still ...

I heard a rumor that Glock is discontinuing some models, specifically the G29 and the G20 (10mm). I already have a G29 but I still lack the full size.

I thought this rumor only pertained to some of the different colored frames being discontinued. My G29 is OD

Any input? It sounds bogus to me as I can't locate anything on the Interwebz.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

I think its true, Stopped into my local gun store and their telling me they cant get their hands on any 10mm glocks anymore.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

From my understanding is Glock isn't discontinuing certiam models. We got an email in to the shop not long ago saying they were going to be discontinuing nightsights on alot of models.
    Kahr CW9, Sig Sauer P226 SCT 9mm, Sig Sauer P229 SCT 9mm, FNH FNP .45 Tactical
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Sounds like I need to hurry up on a new Glock 20. I hate buying used or over the Internet.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    I wonder if this really could be true? I don't see that many for sale on Gunbroker.com

Budsgunshop.com has the G20 SF still in stock, but they have run out of the G29.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    I heard a rumor that Glock is discontinuing some models, specifically the G29 and the G20 (10mm). I already have a G29 but I still lack the full size.

I thought this rumor only pertained to some of the different colored frames being discontinued. My G29 is OD

Any input? It sounds bogus to me as I can't locate anything on the Interwebz.
    Best place to find out - besides Glock who I guess you could call (number on their website) - is Glock Talk.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    Sounds like I need to hurry up on a new Glock 20. I hate buying used or over the Internet.
    Glad to hear I'm not the only weird 1. I will not buy a used gun.

VIP Member
    See if you can find it in OD green while your at it!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Links