CCW possible Option and question.

This is a discussion on CCW possible Option and question. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was in the gun store today picking up my fiancé’s Taurus four inch, nine shot, .22 revolver and I happened to look down in ...

Thread: CCW possible Option and question.

CCW possible Option and question.

I was in the gun store today picking up my fiancé’s Taurus four inch, nine shot, .22 revolver and I happened to look down in the glass case and there were two fantastic carry guns. One was a nine but it was made by a company that I truly haven't heard of and no one that I have talked to has ether so it got eliminated. The other was a time and tested "ULTRA-LITE TITANIUM MODEL 85 .38 SPL. REVOLVER WITH CONCEALED HAMMER" that the owner used to carry on his ankle when he was an officer. The price for both guns where in the $350ish range. Not sure if that’s good for one of these revolvers or not though. Also…. What’s the kick like? That ported barrel helps with the kick doesn’t it? Is it picky with ammo? For those who carry it how do you carry it and what do you carry it in?

2. Remove Ads

Heads up here...I wouldn't make a ported pistola my carry gun. Before you do, shoot one from retention...then decide!
    The flash in your face from shooting out of the holster and next to your body may change your mind about ported carry guns.OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links