QUICK! Help me made the right Decision.. M&Pc & FNP9

This is a discussion on QUICK! Help me made the right Decision.. M&Pc & FNP9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks guys! Some very good info in here. I think the overwhelming supports thats available for the M&P now just makes its the best choice. ...

View Poll Results: Which Pistol

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • FNP9

10 19.23%
  • M&P9c

42 80.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: QUICK! Help me made the right Decision.. M&Pc & FNP9

Thanks guys! Some very good info in here. I think the overwhelming supports thats available for the M&P now just makes its the best choice. I do love my FNP and thought I would never part with it but I feel like the M&P will fit me better in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwhite75
    Glock 19....LOL
    I do want to get a G19 in my arsenal but currently its a few slots down on the purchase list.

2. Remove Ads

Over the past year I started out with a full size PX4 Storm 9mm, went to a PX4 SC and now have the M&P C 9mm. Of the three, I like the M&P best. The Beretta's were fine guns, but the S&W just feels better in the hand, fits better and shoots great. And, as someone else has said, has the 12 and 17 rd. mags to go with it. How can you lose?
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I gotta vote for the FNP9. I actually had to make this choice myself. Ended up on the FNP9 simply due to comfort in the hand. Shot both liked both, just came down to ergonomics for me. :) M&P is a fantastic pistol though. I don't think you could go wrong wither way. If you aren't happy with the FNP9 then heck yeah why not try something else?
    EDC: FN FNP-9 w/ three 16 rnd magazines. Mini Maglite.

" The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible." ~ Machiavelli.

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    M&P9c is my vote... My girlfriend, dad, and uncle have the 9c.. I have the M&P40 and my boss got hooked on the M&P9... we truely find them easy/natural to aim.. and they feel great in the hand. Gotta love good old Smith and Wesson.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

VIP Member
    Have been attracted to the FN pistols, but for compact carry, go with M&P
    Attached Images
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Thanks guys. I just picked up a M&P9c this morning with the Apex Tactical RAM and other goodies. Im very impressed so far!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog22 View Post
    Thanks guys. I just picked up a M&P9c this morning with the Apex Tactical RAM and other goodies. Im very impressed so far!
    Enjoy! It will serve you well!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armydad View Post
    Try the XD9 sub compact. I would count it as a worthy competitor in this market. You may not like it but until you look at it you won't know!
    This post almost earned me a penalty. Fortunately for me I was calm enough to not fire off a full broadside. Suffice it to say that I hate these kind of posts. Question: "So I want to get choice A or choice B, what do you think?" .... Answer: "I think you should get what I carry cause it's the most bestest ever."
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links