Range report (quick): CZ RAMI 2075 BD

This is a discussion on Range report (quick): CZ RAMI 2075 BD within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just put 150 rounds through my new RAMI BD. Flawlessly. A bit snappy given the 3" barrel but easy to get used to. LOVED how ...

Thread: Range report (quick): CZ RAMI 2075 BD

Just put 150 rounds through my new RAMI BD. Flawlessly. A bit snappy given the 3" barrel but easy to get used to. LOVED how well it pointed and shot. I was putting 2-3" groups at 7 yards and 3-4" at 10 yards. Shoots more accurately than my Sig P229 in .40 S&W but not as gently (of course). I wanted to bond with my RAMI and so far A+. I blew through 14 rounds (extended) magazine and the range guy came over and said "that has a 3" barrel!?!" I let him handle it and he was very impressed with ergonomics and capacity, night sites, etc.

Okay, the trigger is a bit gritty, especially DA, but maybe I can get a gunsmith to clean it up and I hear it will likely get better with use.

Looks like it is well on its way to being my CCW.

I wish any of my shops in my surrounding area carried them....they look awesome. Thanks for the report.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty67 View Post
    Just put 150 rounds through my new RAMI BD. Flawlessly. A bit snappy given the 3" barrel but easy to get used to. LOVED how well it pointed and shot. I was putting 2-3" groups at 7 yards and 3-4" at 10 yards. Shoots more accurately than my Sig P229 in .40 S&W but not as gently (of course). I wanted to bond with my RAMI and so far A+. I blew through 14 rounds (extended) magazine and the range guy came over and said "that has a 3" barrel!?!" I let him handle it and he was very impressed with ergonomics and capacity, night sites, etc.

Okay, the trigger is a bit gritty, especially DA, but maybe I can get a gunsmith to clean it up and I hear it will likely get better with use.

Looks like it is well on its way to being my CCW.
    Trigger will get better with use like 400-700rounds. Trust me on this I know I have six CZS & all the triggers got much better the more I shot it.

Sponsored Links