Know Anything About this old model pistol?

This is a discussion on Know Anything About this old model pistol? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My grandma just showed me an old looking semi auto .25 cal pistol. I'm still learning all I can about the firearms I'm collecting but ...

Thread: Know Anything About this old model pistol?

My grandma just showed me an old looking semi auto .25 cal pistol. I'm still learning all I can about the firearms I'm collecting but have very little knowledge about the older handguns, and to me anyway this one looks pretty old. It has stamped on the slide "PIC Decatur GA. .25 cal." and below that Made In Germany. It's a stainless steel (as far as I can tell) grey plastic grips on the slide and some awful fixed sights. I have two crappy cell phone pics of the pistol and I've looked for a few minutes online and only seen a few posts of revolvers in .38 cal with these exact same markings but not had enough time to really get any info on this gun. So I figured I'd come back to the gun gurus here and get as much info on it as I can then do more of my own research. Thanks in advance for any kinda input in advance as always. That's a quarter in 1 pic to give a general idea how tiny the pistol is it might help identify this model.
    Attached Images
    "Fear is nothing more than an emotional response to the perception of danger coupled with the belief that I can't handle it."
    "If you change that belief to 'I can handle it', you'll no longer experience FEAR. You'll simply see what you are facing is a challenge... an opportunity to test yourself.

Precise Import Co. imported several types of cheap .25 cal pistols from Germany and Italy .Nickle plated. Real Saturday Night Specials.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Links