Glock 26 vs Ruger sr9c (poll)

This is a discussion on Glock 26 vs Ruger sr9c (poll) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The SR9c pistols feel better in the hand and I own several ruger pistols and rifles but when I chose a double stack ccw compact ...

View Poll Results: Ruger sr9c or Glock 26?

Voters
309. You may not vote on this poll
  • i think the Glock 26 is the better choice

196 63.43%
  • i think the Ruger sr9c is the better choice

113 36.57%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Glock 26 vs Ruger sr9c (poll)

The SR9c pistols feel better in the hand and I own several ruger pistols and rifles but when I chose a double stack ccw compact pistol I went with the g26 because I did not want the "safety" features of the ruger on my ccw piece since my other ccw guns don't "including my ruger lcp". I also don't care for that huge stupid looking loaded chamber indicator. Polliticians and lawyers love these features I don't. I also have a full sized sr9 that I never fell in love with. It has a very stiff trigger compared to my glock. I think ruger must have reworked the triggers on their sr pistols because everyone raves about how crisp and light they are. My full size sr9 trigger sucks and I had to drift the rear sight way over to the right to where it's almost over the edge of the slide to get it to shoot to point of aim. It is reliable but me and that gun never clicked so I went with the glock for my compact pistol needs and love it. Tough gun shoots to point of aim out of the box, no feel good safety features I have no use for and lots of magazine options.
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

My vote ..SR9. Don't own either, but I do own an SR40C...and love that pistol!
    All men are equal...CC makes us equal-er.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    If the safety is what you don't like about it, just leave it the fire position all the time.
    again, that option doesn't address the main concern many people have about the safety and why they'll chose a gun without one. just because you leave it off doesn't mean it'll stay off. either by your error or by a mechanical failure, there will always be the possibility that the gun will not fire when you need it to. a slight chance but one that is easily removed by choosing a gun without it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links