Eaa " combo " model 999175... Anyone know about this gun?

This is a discussion on Eaa " combo " model 999175... Anyone know about this gun? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; CHECKING OUT A SITE recently they showed this EAA pistol with two different barrels--- 9mm and 22LR. Does anyone have experience this weapon or one ...

Thread: Eaa " combo " model 999175... Anyone know about this gun?

CHECKING OUT A SITE recently they showed this EAA pistol with two different barrels--- 9mm and 22LR. Does anyone have experience this weapon or one that comes with the two barrel option? How well do they work? Any problems switching back and forth? This model has a 4.5" barrel,OL of 8.1" and wt. of 33 oz. This could be a really practical weapon for many of us. The stated price was under $400.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I have an EAA Witness with 9mm and .40 barrels; switching barrels takes about 15 seconds. This 9mm/.22 combo would be a great combination! Great guns at very reasonable prices; they are inexpensive, but not cheap!
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

I have a Witness Compact in .45ACP, and it's a fine gun for the money. For $400, that 9mm/.22 combo looks like a deal! Now I'm wondering if there's a caliber conversion I could get for my .45 (?).

Regards,
    Jim

Thanks for both responses, Guys!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I bought a .22 conversion for my .45ACP Witness. It's not perfect, I have some failure to completly eject problems. I still think It's the best money I've spent for the gun. I've run over 1500 rounds this year through the gun, that's more than the previos 6! Hopefully the factory .22 conversions are better fitted and will run more reliably.

Links