LCP in Recluse Holster

This is a discussion on LCP in Recluse Holster within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been carrying the Ruger LCP in a Recluse pocket holster now for a couple of weeks, I like it. I like the way ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LCP in Recluse Holster

LCP in Recluse Holster

I have been carrying the Ruger LCP in a Recluse pocket holster now for a couple of weeks, I like it.

I like the way it works and it looks like a wallet or cell phone in the pocket, if you have not seen one take a look at the link below. They have for my PM9 and I think I may order one of those.

Recluse - The Perfect Pocket Holster :: Kel-Tec & Ruger - Recluse® Front in Leather

2. Remove Ads

Ive got one for my LCR in the mail and it should be here today or Tuesday!

PSLOwner: Please let me know how it works out for you as I traded my LCP yesterday for a LCR .357. Happy Mem.orial day!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    PSLOwner: Please let me know how it works out for you as I traded my LCP yesterday for a LCR .357. Happy Mem.orial day!
    Will do!

I also have the LCR in .38 and love it. It's the first handgun I ever owned and I have no plans to ever get rid of it.

P.S. My youngest son lives in Conroe and is an EMT: seems to like Texas after the mtns. of Oregon: BUT they still love the Ducks!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    P.S. My youngest son lives in Conroe and is an EMT: seems to like Texas after the mtns. of Oregon: BUT they still love the Ducks!
    I'm in NW Houston so I'm not that far from Conroe.

And who doesn't like the Nike U Ducks?

Drat, holster won't be here until Tuesday... C.

Thumbs up LCP with Recluse-plus

I have been carrying my LCP in a Recluse-plus holster for about 6 months. Like the fit and design, no printing. I particularly like the innovative design that immobilizes/isolates the pistol trigger.

boomer
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. - Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Gives me a pistol 100% of the time that I have pants or shorts on.

Spare mag in left front pocket or in vest with mag carrier.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Thanks for the heads up on this holster I've been looking at a Smartcarry for a few days now wondering if it'd be my best bet to wear at work but now I'm second guessing that . This looks like a very well made very concealable pocket holster and even with my CT addition it'll work just fine. Is there any trouble drawing from this rig? And the trigger block how does that work exactly? Do you have to use an odd draw to have the weapon release or does it just slip out of the blocks grip? I've Be using this for my new Ruger LCP .380 with a Crimson trace lazer sight if I go with this over my other options. Thanks for any feedback in advance as well as bringing this puppy to my attention.
    "Fear is nothing more than an emotional response to the perception of danger coupled with the belief that I can't handle it."
    "If you change that belief to 'I can handle it', you'll no longer experience FEAR. You'll simply see what you are facing is a challenge... an opportunity to test yourself.

It is really easy to put your fingers between the holster and grip to get the gun to pop off the trigger block.

$50 bucks is abit steep eh?
    I carry a .357mag because no one bickers about the .357mag being "enough".

I thought it was a good value.DSC03076.jpg
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. - Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Worn it to work a few times and it really does disappear in the pocket and if anyone notices any outline on my thigh (perverts!) then it looks like a wallet.

Sure, it is pricey compared to some other holsters, but I did not want to cheap on the holster. I can skip the soda with my burger for a few weeks.

I can see spending a bit more even alot more for something that works well. I have a few pockers holsters that are cheaper ones including 1 that came with the Crimson Trace lazer for my LCP and they are servicable but very easy to tell you're carrying a gun so they never get used.
    "Fear is nothing more than an emotional response to the perception of danger coupled with the belief that I can't handle it."
    "If you change that belief to 'I can handle it', you'll no longer experience FEAR. You'll simply see what you are facing is a challenge... an opportunity to test yourself.

I guess if it does the job well then its worth the money spent. I have a drawer full of cheap (and expensive) holsters that I dont use because they dont work very well. I may have to get a recluse when I pick up my LCP. Maybe this weekend. Thanks for the thread!
    I carry a .357mag because no one bickers about the .357mag being "enough".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links