Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit

This is a discussion on Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an M&P 9mm compact and came across this the other day. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with these - ...

Thread: Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit

Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit

I have an M&P 9mm compact and came across this the other day. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with these - for the M&Ps or any other guns. Their site has some rave reviews, I'm curious if its really that good and worth the $90. Thanks,

J

2. Remove Ads

The Apex kit is, in my opinion, essential to smooth out the M&P trigger. (I can't stand the stock M&P trigger). Those rave reviews are spot on.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands." - Col. Jeff Cooper

[EDC: HK P2000 SK .40 S&W]

Do a search within this forum --- it has been discussed quite a bit already. Nevertheless, as HKJake has indicated, it is a worthwhile upgrade. My M&P 9mm and .45acp have had the kit installed. Some will ask "why not buy the M&P Pro instead?" It's not the same; the Apex is better, IMO.

-Seawolf
    "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IDPA Member & RSO, KSRA Life Member, NRA Life Member, NRA Firearms Instructor & RSO, KS CCH Instructor (www.thekasdg.com)

Put the Apex on my M&P Pro .40, yes even the Pro trigger needs help. makes for a nice light trigger. I shot two other Apex trigger M&Ps to make sure mine wasn't different but I can actually stage the very light trigger. IMO a must have.

Cool. My kit should be arriving today sometime! Can't wait to get it installed and see how it improves an already great gun!

sgb
    The guys at APEX got their poop in a group
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Links