Kahr's cm9, any new reports?

This is a discussion on Kahr's cm9, any new reports? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by C hawk Glock I have one and it's dead nuts accurate and very reliable. This has proven it's self and is not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kahr's cm9, any new reports?

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    I have one and it's dead nuts accurate and very reliable. This has proven it's self and is not part of my EDC.
    I've had the same experience with mine. No, the mags don't drop free, but that's really the only (minor) complaint I have. 100% reliable from day 1, and great accuracy, especially considering it's a pocket gun. I definitely recommend it.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCCW View Post
    I've had the same experience with mine. No, the mags don't drop free, but that's really the only (minor) complaint I have. 100% reliable from day 1, and great accuracy, especially considering it's a pocket gun. I definitely recommend it.
    I've got a CW45 and a CM9, and I find that the "Mag drop problem" is a non-issue, with a simple solution. The mag won't drop free if you 'punch' the mag release, but if you push it firmly, all the way in, the mags drop with no problem. Never had to fool with any mods to the mags or anything - just have to do it right. FWIW

Regards,
    Jim

i want to buy a CM9

I just put one on layaway this weekend... can't wait to get it in my pocket.

Any suggestions for a cheap pocket holster?

Quote Originally Posted by livewire9880 View Post

I use this one for pocket carry, works great, $24.95, ships fast. But there are other good ones too.
    Remora Series 3B

Had the same "problem" with my CW9. I put "" around the word problem because i didn't really think it was a true problem. i also found that a firm push of the mag release, not a quick punch of it released the mag cleanly every time.

I did just try the magazine pinch with a small vise on 2 of the 4 I have for the CW9. This seems to have significantly increased the tightness of the top round as before it had a bit of wiggle. Now that is gone. I'll have to take her to the range and see how she does with the squeezed mags now.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livewire9880 View Post

I use a desantis nemisis.... Works like a dream..
    zonker1986 likes this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

+1 on desantis nemisis. Works great. I just ordered a Tommy Theis holster for IWB, I'll post later how it works. I went to range yesterday and this time put around 100 HP through it will no problems. I than put some remmington ammo with out any problems. My last mag. of HP did have a slide lock fail. After the last round it did not stay back. I think it was my grip, I was trying different things and was not gripping as tight as you should. I reload and put 20-30 more to see if it would happend again and it did not. I think it was user error. My may release is the same way, push in firm and no problem drops right out. They work fine, just a little different then say a glock mag release. This pistol is a A+ all the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links