New addition to the famil...Para GI Expert

This is a discussion on New addition to the famil...Para GI Expert within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a friend looking to get a radar detector, and to get rid of a gun...was a perfect fit. This Para was NIB, and ...

I had a friend looking to get a radar detector, and to get rid of a gun...was a perfect fit. This Para was NIB, and I picked it up for $400... I'm happy. One quick question for any of you who have this gun. Do you have trouble getting the magazine to load into the weapon, and/or the gun to feed?

I'll add pics later when I get to my laptop.....IPad doesn't want to play.
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Very nice gun, congrats! When I first got mine I had trouble putting the mag in without pushing in the mag release. It has loosened up since then and seemed easier with a full mag instead of empty anyway. I've never had any FTF with it though. Its a great gun for the price, just lacks the frills that you get with the expensive customs. But I didnt get mine for a ccw so it was fine for me.

You will definitely have to break it in a little. Just put a few rounds through and see how it runs.

GM
    Congrats on the new toy!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links