If you had only 2 choices for battle, which would you want? Here is my choices.

This is a discussion on If you had only 2 choices for battle, which would you want? Here is my choices. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Pistol - Sig P226 German built 1986, 2000 round ,NO failures, 17/19 rounds magazines, CT Laser grips. With a friend - Darrel Ralph EDC Knife ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: If you had only 2 choices for battle, which would you want? Here is my choices.

If you had only 2 choices for battle, which would you want? Here is my choices.

Pistol - Sig P226 German built 1986, 2000 round ,NO failures, 17/19 rounds magazines, CT Laser grips.

With a friend - Darrel Ralph EDC Knife

Carbine - FN PS90TR, 5.7x28, 50 rounds per magazine, EOTech Hologhraphic Sight

What kind of battle?
    War? Zombies? Lol
    Kind of Blue - Miles Davis (1959). If you haven't heard it, go listen!

a puppy gun....they so cute an when they grow up i hear they have quite a bite

like the handgun but for my shoulder im wanting something that shares mgs and ammo more reaidilly.
    so AR or even AK though a 1894c or puma 45LC for working with limited sight lines is good too. YMMV

better hope it ain't zombies cause the mag change time for a PS90 vs AR will get you killed if you are fighting alone.
    You plug 'em, I plant 'em
    -----------------
    ...kid can't read at 17 (Garcia/Hunter 1985)
    ----------------
    Lack of preparation on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on mine

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    XDM 4.5 9mm: 100% reliable. I don't own a long gun but would love to have a Ruger mini 14 Tactical with all the extras, or the Ruger SR 556E.

wilson combat cqb, knight's armament sr25... might as well get the good stuff.

Lead Moderator
    I'd take a GE minigun and a mad pilot in an Apache Helicopter on hot standby...
    Universal Background Checks...the next step towards registration and confiscation.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Kimber Pro Carry...cause I'm most comforable with 45 auto. cocked and locked...
    #2 12 gauge Rem. 870 with 18" barrel and 7+1 capacity.
    And just for fun...#3 Ka-bar USMC shorty.

That is a VERY nice SIG....looks like it's in great condition. How many rounds before you put 2K in it??
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Shot it thru 9 phone books. Sold all 3 AR's. 50 rounds per clip. Never miss a lick. Don't knock it if you have never owned one.
    The Sig I bought new. I own 9 Sigs and they all are winners accept for the P238's. The older P226's are special.

Quote Originally Posted by claude clay View Post
    a puppy gun....they so cute an when they grow up i hear they have quite a bite

like the handgun but for my shoulder im wanting something that shares mgs and ammo more reaidilly.
    so AR or even AK though a 1894c or puma 45LC for working with limited sight lines is good too. YMMV

better hope it ain't zombies cause the mag change time for a PS90 vs AR will get you killed if you are fighting alone.

Ruger P89 and my AK.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

And Shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,
    And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlers View Post
    Shot it thru 9 phone books. Sold all 3 AR's. 50 rounds per clip. Never miss a lick. Don't knock it if you have never owned one.
    The Sig I bought new. I own 9 Sigs and they all are winners accept for the P238's. The older P226's are special.
    Its not a clip its a magazine.

I would go with my AK and my Springfield, never a failure, never a flaw, perfect.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

You ever shoot one?

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    Its not a clip its a magazine.

I would go with my AK and my Springfield, never a failure, never a flaw, perfect.

Spidey2011 and atctimmy like this.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Quote Originally Posted by guardmt View Post
    I'm with this. I want Jesus and a .50 BMG. lol.

I'd probably want a glock 22 and an AK. Both will function fine in harsh conditions with low maintenance. Now if we're talking zombies, then bigger is better, so throw a shotgun or five into the mix.

I'd take a P226 and my AR...that said, I should start building an AR in .308...
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links