Talk to me about the Glock 21 - Page 3

Talk to me about the Glock 21

This is a discussion on Talk to me about the Glock 21 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My experiences are similar to most folks it seems...... My 21sf stays on the night stand (with surefire light attached) as I trust it to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk to me about the Glock 21

My experiences are similar to most folks it seems......

My 21sf stays on the night stand (with surefire light attached) as I trust it to work if I ever need to pick it up in the middle of the night.

PROS
    VERY soft shooter of 45s
    100% reliable so far and track record indicates it will be.
    The 13 round mags fit in the Glock 30
    I'm 6', medium build and it feels sturdy in my hands

CONS
    For me anyway, it is far to large and heavy for concealed carry. I know others can pull it off, but it is just too much for me.
    If someone MADE me only get one Glock (perish the thought!), I would get the 30 so you can conceal carry and use a spare 21 mag for extra bullets.

But believe me, these are the kind of problems you WANT to have!

I have the 21C and love it!! I have purchased several barrels for it to shoot different ammo. I did some USPSA and steel match shooting several years ago so I purchased a KKM Match barrel to shoot lead reloads. I am no marksman professional shooter by far but I could keep up with most of them!!!

As for size, it does matter when it comes to guns!!! LOL That's what my wife told me!! I do carry it concealed sometimes in a Bianchi (sp?) shoulder holster under a vest.
    It's not the destination, it's the journey.

First - I LOVE 1911's and they are my main carry. However, I have 2 G21 SF's with lights. One for the bedroom - one for the sitting room. 13 + 1 rounds in the gun, simple manual of arms, and has a light. Accurate, easy for everyone in the house to shoot. Simple. Reliable. Nothing says GO AWAY better than a .45
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links