Actions by T

This is a discussion on Actions by T within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got my Sig p239 back from Teddy Jacobson at Actions by T today and all I can say is "WOW"! He did a complete ...

Thread: Actions by T

Actions by T

I got my Sig p239 back from Teddy Jacobson at Actions by T today and all I can say is "WOW"! He did a complete Action/Trigger job.......It shot real good before but now it's sweet, sweet, sweet!! The DA pull is considerable less and much smoother and the SA is a little lighter and much smoother and crisper than before. I know I'll be sending more to him soon.....just have to decide which one next! I highly recommend him and his service to anyone looking to make a good pistol a better shooting one! You can find him by doing a google search for Actions by T!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Congrats, I know how you feel, I sent my M&P to Dan Burwell a couple of months back. I couldn't believe the difference. The reset was the best part of mine.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Congrats, I know how you feel, I sent my M&P to Dan Burwell a couple of months back. I couldn't believe the difference. The reset was the best part of mine.
    The reset on my was already real good and to tell you the truth, I didn't even pay attention to the reset......I was so amazed at the trigger and just how smooth it ran, I didn't pay attention to anything else!
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Teddy has worked his magic on two of mine. Here are pics of the results:

The Bulgarian Mak had the trigger and action job on it. I konow there's not much to see since the work was on the inside. However, the work Teddy did on this gun was amazing.

The Ruger SP 101 was converted to double action only and had the hammer bobbed. The trigger/action were also refined.

Nice Pistols!!

Cool

Teddy did an action job on my 638 and the double action is now down to 8lbs. and the single action to 4 lbs. Smooth as butter !

photo.jpg

http://actionsbyt.com/
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Links