SP101 PIC from GEMINI Customs

This is a discussion on SP101 PIC from GEMINI Customs within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Finally got my Ruger Back. Have a look....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: SP101 PIC from GEMINI Customs

SP101 PIC from GEMINI Customs

Finally got my Ruger Back. Have a look.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SIXTO; July 2nd, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
    bigdog44 likes this.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    very, very nice.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Sorry I messed up the first pic. :Wifey and I finally got it figured out--- I think!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Great looking Ruger...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

P.S.By the way, it should be " GEMINI..."

ANOTHER P.S. The grips are made of Bolivian Rosewood and are hand polished by Marc's wife at Gemini Customs. Also did a
    lot of work you can't see and the trigger now is very sweet. The Mini-Mag sights, Marc tells me, are the first ones he put on a Sp101 .327 mag. Apparently there is quite a difference between the .357 configuration and the .327. All in all, I am very pleased with the work done and highly recommend Marc for your consideration. I almost had it hydra-ported, but decided against it at the last minute. But go to GeminiCustoms.com and you can see videos of the difference porting makes:incrediblem
    Happy shooting, All.

Nice, very nice!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Gemini and the SP-101 are a marriage made in heaven. They do excellent work there. And you got a sweet gun too!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Administrator
    Lucky duck! I've wanted one of those for years- I just havent got around to buying one.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Good looking gun Philly Boy. FWIW, a friend of mine had this 3 inch Sp101 Hydra-Ported and it dramatically changed the point of impact. With the stock sights, the rounds hit nowhere near the POA. Then the front sight took a flyer. Don't know how this vexing conundrum was resloved.

Willie... At first, Marc told me he would put on different sights because the mini-mags wouldn't fit on the .327; just the .357. later he told me he could work it out and I'm glad he did. They look neat ( to me, at least!) and work to my satisfaction. I didn't think I could go for the whole package , so i dropped the porting but wish I could have had that done, too. As I stated earlier,
    their site shows what a great reduction in recoil is had by hybra-porting even though many on this site have advised against it for an EDC weapon. Still, it looks like good idea to me if recoil is really bothersome for the more powerful loads; for that reason I mainly shoot the .32H&R magnum and the .32 S&W longs at the range and save the .327 for my defensive rounds. And I have to tell ya--- this gun is FUN to shoot!!

very nice
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

looks great,they did a awsome job..

GM
    Very sweet! Congrats
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Beautiful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links