New Gun Today!!

This is a discussion on New Gun Today!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As I have stated in a previous thread, my LGS guy is a former Airborne officer and several of his vet shooting buddies carry .22LR ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Gun Today!!

As I have stated in a previous thread, my LGS guy is a former Airborne officer and several of his vet shooting buddies carry .22LR pistols for EDC. For years the .32 was THE gun-- and still is in many countries--, but now folks want the biggest and baddest ammo around. That's O.K., but accuracy is still more important according to many " experts." I find I am using my Beretta Tomcat Inox.32 acp more and more for EDC , especially in warm weather. I can hit what I aim at and, if eight shots doesn't get me out of the immediate threat, I better get the h--- out of there! As they say, "To each his own." Happy shooting!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links