has anyone else had ruger lc9 problems? - Page 2

has anyone else had ruger lc9 problems?

This is a discussion on has anyone else had ruger lc9 problems? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 350+ rounds through mine and no problems.... Just had to get used to the long trigger pull. Lateck,...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: has anyone else had ruger lc9 problems?

350+ rounds through mine and no problems.... Just had to get used to the long trigger pull.

Lateck,
    Proud Ruger & SIG owner, in the Free State of Arizona

No problems & longer trigger issue

I have a Ruger LC9 and have never had any issues but like some of you I'm not happy with the long trigger. I've heard and I am going to make the upgrade. A company Galloway Precision has a fix for the long trigger as well as a few other upgrades that I've heard are really good. I'm going to invest in these upgrades and see what happens.
    Wranglers67

LC9 Problem / Love Lazer Grip

Quote Originally Posted by blastissimo View Post
    No Problem either, but only 100 rounds thru it so far. Anybody have the Crimson laser grip option?

Like it? yes / no?
    I had the front sight come loose when the gun was being fired. Once it was cool it was impossible to move it. I called Ruger and they sent a new slide with the front sight pinned, which I received within a week. There was a postage paid envelope included in which to send my defective slide.

I do have the Crimson Trace sight on it which works great. It is a huge improvement in target acquisition and accuracy, especially if you wear bifocals, as I do. I've just gotten back into shooting about a year ago and probably average going to the range 1 or 2 times a month. I do most of my shooting from 30 ft, since that is the longest distance I have in my home. At that distance I keep 100 rounds in the center of the chest and the head of a silhouette target.

Other than the sight issue, it has been excellent as far as reliability, accuracy, and in just about every regard necessary for CCW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links