Defensive Carry banner

I Drank the Koolaide

4K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  Skeeter64 
#1 ·
I have recently been mulling over buying either a Glock 19 or a Glock 26. This weekend I was at a small gun show in North Texas, and I found one dealer who had a used sample of each of them. I could not decide, so I didn't and I bought 'em both. Here are the pictures of my new additions. :smile:

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

See less See more
#31 ·
I have recently been mulling over buying either a Glock 19 or a Glock 26. This weekend I was at a small gun show in North Texas, and I found one dealer who had a used sample of each of them. I could not decide, so I didn't and I bought 'em both. Here are the pictures of my new additions. :smile:

View attachment 51777 View attachment 51778

View attachment 51779 View attachment 51780

Congrats, That way you will never second guess yourself! They are both awesome carry pieces!

#41 ·
Congrats! Buying both at once? You are brave! I wish that I were that brave. The closest I came to being that brave was buying my 36 and 17 within 2 months. Enjoy them. They will compliment each other well.

#42 ·
Yeah, I probably won't have too many more opportunities like that. I have 2 Glocks and 2 S&W snubbies, so I shouldn't ever need another gun, right? LOL. After my gun fund recovers, I might have to check out something in a 1911.

#44 ·
Took the 19 & 26 for a workout today, and as expected, both performed flawlessly. The funny thing was, I didn't shoot the bigger 19 any better than the smaller 26. Both of them were major improvements over the Kel-Tec P11 & S&W Sigma that they replaced, and the groups were much tighter.

The Glocks were both shooting a few inches to the right of my point of aim. I had noticed that when I had previously rented a 26, and I am sure that I need to get adjusted to the Glock trigger. Overall, I was quite pleased with my first outing with the new kids.

#45 ·
Anybody else out there going through a learning curve with their Glocks? Mine are not as inherently accurate to me as say a Ruger SR9, but the trigger is different. I do like the guns and I am anxious to learn how to shoot them better. I am a lefty and most of my shots were right of center. Once I figure that out, I will be a really happy camper. Any tips for a Glock noob would be appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.