Gun Prices?

Gun Prices?

This is a discussion on Gun Prices? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is it just me or are some gun prices lower than they have been? Seems are prices are lower on Gun Broker recently. It may ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Prices?

Gun Prices?

Is it just me or are some gun prices lower than they have been? Seems are prices are lower on Gun Broker recently. It may be a reflection of the economy or unemployment numbers.
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

Seems to be that way to me as well. Maybe the Obama crisis buying is down, the economy is down, and the unemployment went up again. Also , people selling them so they can pay rent, etc as well.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    It seemed like the price of most mid-priced guns when down a few months after Smith and Wesson slashed their prices. I'm sure that this is a major factor of gun prices dropping.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

^ That would be my thoughts too.... I couldn't believe it when I picked out my 637 a few months back. $329 for a brand new S&W airweight I'll take it!

They're still on sale last time I checked..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Not in my part of town.

One thing I've noticed is that there seem to be almost no "saturday night specials" around anymore. None of the gun stores in town seem to carry those anymore. If you want a gun you have to buy a real gun, usually around $300 starting price. If you want a high-quality gun like a Glock or Sig Sauer, prepare to pay twice that much.

Prices on Bud's are pretty good right now, but I haven't noticed any change in prices at my LGS.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Since last year the rifle I wanted from Buds gun shop has gone up $29.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    new, perhaps have gone down . and dragged down resale prices for newer used that sold mush higher 2/3 years ago.
    but mil-serp are still heading up as the bett grades have been sold out and whats left is being pushed hard at higher prices.
    same with pre 60's hand guns.... the VG to Excellent are now re-selling at premiums. and support for the lesser grades is under $300 generally.

bargains of most all the types are out there but for the looking---and having the cash.
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

I have been finding a few deals lately. Some I am pleased with. I got a walther PPS that is working out great. I also got an SP101 that I can not get used to so far. Missed out on a great rifle deal, but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    I have been finding a few deals lately. Some I am pleased with. I got a walther PPS that is working out great. I also got an SP101 that I can not get used to so far. Missed out on a great rifle deal, but what can you do.
    Same story with me. I got a new Walther PPS two days ago for $579 with the rebate. I don't remember seeing Walthers being discounted much in the past nor a rebate from the manufacturer. Regardless, I am pretty happy about the deal.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

I think that price flexibility is here. My local store previously would not deal on an LMT Ar-15, it was strictly list price. Went back in today and got one for $150 off list for a cash deal and a similar discount on spare mags & ammo..

Prices have not changed in Central PA
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

THE only thing I've noticed comming down is the price of ammo
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Prices seem to be going up in evil empire of NYS. Probably on account of all the anti's running the joint. The PPK/S I bought a few years ago for $450 is up to $550. The Kimber I bought for @ $700 is over a grand. I don't see any AK's for under $500 ( I paid $300 for a WASR). SKS was in the 2 something range, yesterday I was one pretty beat up for $499.

Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links