Newest toy

This is a discussion on Newest toy within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That looks great. I have the black version and love it. They shoot very well but are a hefty gun when the mag is full. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest toy

That looks great. I have the black version and love it. They shoot very well but are a hefty gun when the mag is full. I can say this, you got a great deal. I paid nowhere close to that price for mine.
    Enjoy it!
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

2. Remove Ads

@ Armydad no it wasn't used but was classified as such in our systems. I work for Cabela's on the gun line and about the turn of the year our cooperate offices purchased a TON of FN products direct from FN (buddy of mine pounced on a PS90 that he paid $450 for still hate being off on that day.) This FNP tactical 45 was in that lot of "scratch and dent" guns I have yet to find said "scratch or dent". What I can gather is all these guns were the NRA and SHOT show guns so 100,000 people molested them but they have only ever been fired at the factory.

@ doodle yes the sights will co witness with most red dot sights.
    Kahr CW9, Sig Sauer P226 SCT 9mm, Sig Sauer P229 SCT 9mm, FNH FNP .45 Tactical
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Oh very nice the FNP tactical I so want one of those!!
    Don

Very nice, enjoy and be safe!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Pretty pistol and it sounds like you got a good deal to boot. I will be interested to read the range report once you get to try it out.
    .357 mag, When you care enough to send the very best!

How big is it? 15 rounds of .45acp sounds pretty sweet to me. Is this a duty gun? Seems like it would be a great one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links