Keltec P32? - Page 3

Keltec P32?

This is a discussion on Keltec P32? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I picked up a P32 earlier this year for my SO. [if that term is still being used] I really wanted at least a 380, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Keltec P32?

I picked up a P32 earlier this year for my SO. [if that term is still being used] I really wanted at least a 380, but she couldn't consistently rack the slide on an LCP and the others were even worse. I understand that rimlock can be a problem with HP's, but she uses FMJ for reasons given earlier.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    See if you can check out a Kahr CM9 (cheaper version of the PM9). It will fit in most pockets, though it is a bit heavy. The LCP/P3at will be smaller, and lighter in weight. When you add a pocket holster, the .380s are significantly smaller in the pocket. I usually carry a PM9 in my right pocket, and a LCP in my left...but at times, I carry two LCPs.
    Where do you live and what are you looking for that require TWO concealed guns?! Two? :LOL:

Hey guys nice site...

As for the P32 I have one and it's a very good CC IMO. I mainly carry my Kahr PM 40 or Ruger Lcp. 380, but for comfort in some slacks the p32 works best. Plus it's a nice gun for the price. I bought mine used for $131 yes $131.. he wanted 175. That's all I had on me and wouldn't go an extra dollar more!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ikon View Post
    Where do you live and what are you looking for that require TWO concealed guns?! Two? :LOL:

Hey guys nice site...

^^^^^^^^Because he has seen things^^^^^^^^^^^

and done things that the average person(s) cannot fathom.

99.999999% of us here at this site do not, and are not LOOKING for anything more than peacably going about our business, but if backed into a corner, are prepared to defend ourselves and the lives of our loved ones, therefore are very prepared to do so.
    That includes carrying a second firearm.

Yes this is , IMHO the best firearms forum going.

.380, .32, .22mag, .25 in that decending order would be my choices for backup weapons, or primary's for those who either cannot stand/tolerate the recoil, but do not want a revolver.

For those looking for a primary and want a more potent round than all mentioned go with a good revolver with +p, or at best 158 gr. SJwadcutters.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

Right now in this summer heat and humidity I carry the P32 95% of the time. Mine is a generation one model and I carry it in a hedley pocket holster...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    New is about 250-275, so used about 150-175. If its in really good shape, maybe as high as 200.

The finish is going to factor in it too. The nickel or parkerized version will be a few bucks more.
    +1 here that sounds about right. I paid $150 for my first gen. Also Ive done wet newsprint tests and hornady xtp went the same distance and expanded reliably in the wet papers as the fmj rounds.

shot placement is key

As a carry weapon the 32 is a effective round even the 25 will do as long as you feel comfortable with the weapon and it will go bang everytime! Shot placement is the key my rule of thumb as long as its not rimfire it will do!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ikon View Post

Hey guys nice site...
    I will carry both of my .380s if I can going into a urban high crime area; which I try to avoid. Some are big believer in 2 is 1 and 1 is none mantra

Go Seahawks!

Distinguished Member Array 5lima30ret's Avatar
    They go for about $200 (+ or -) around here. They are a decent for a mousegun or BUG. If you don't reload .32 acp can be tough to find and will probably cost more than 9mm or .40. Like others said if you carry a .32 use FMJ for penetration. Good luck!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, NC CWP, HR-218 Qualified
    Second generation American, Third generation Legionnaire
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links