Keltec P32?

This is a discussion on Keltec P32? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking at getting a used P32. what would be a good price and all for it?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Keltec P32?

Keltec P32?

I am looking at getting a used P32. what would be a good price and all for it?

2. Remove Ads

what is your intended purpose for it?

Gen 1 or 2?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I plan to replace the Beretta .22 I currently pocket carry. I am kinda I on the fence of saving some more and going for the P3AT but thought I may get a good price on it. Not sure of the generation.

If you get a .32, be sure to use FMJ ammo. FBI penetration standard is 12 inches minimum, with 15 preferred.

GoldenLoki.com

I would recommend the .380 - I use FMJ in my LCPs.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dcunited2003 View Post
    I am looking at getting a used P32. what would be a good price and all for it?
    New is about 250-275, so used about 150-175. If its in really good shape, maybe as high as 200.

The finish is going to factor in it too. The nickel or parkerized version will be a few bucks more.
    "Just blame Sixto"

There's one on gb right now that ends in 13 hours and has a current bid of $156. Don't pay more than $200 for a used model. I think I paid about $250 for mine brand new.

cmb
    I prefer the 32 over the 380, the recoil is not quite as stiff and you do get one more round... new around here seem to be around 275 so used should be less than 200 I would think... I love my p32, it is the one gun I can literally take any where wearing almost any thing...
    "The greatest pride is to think you are humnble enough." CS Lewis

"Woe to those who call evil, good and good, evil." Isaiah 5.20

"Sin is a disguised form of insanity." Al Mohler

You can find them about 225 new no more than 200 for used if it has some stuff with it. Just had a buddy buy one for 200 with a box of cor bons a box of silvertips and a holster for 200. I shotit and out to about 20 feet it is dead on.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I would get the 380, I can carry my P3AT 24/7 and don't even notice its existence. Its about the size and weight of my blackberry. And the difference between 32 and 380 is significant in my opinion.

I would strongly caution against anything smaller than a 9mm for conceal carry. Save a couple hundred more and actually have a firearm that can stop a threat adequately. ...remember protecting your life or the life of a loved one is not worth trying to find a bargain basement carry for protection. You wouldn't go to Mexico looking for a really good bargain for a brain surgeon for your child, wife, mother, or yourself.

I would strongly caution against anything smaller than a 9mm for conceal carry.
    We would be terrible friends since I regularly carry a .25 automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFvr View Post
    I would strongly caution against anything smaller than a 9mm for conceal carry. Save a couple hundred more and actually have a firearm that can stop a threat adequately. ...remember protecting your life or the life of a loved one is not worth trying to find a bargain basement carry for protection. You wouldn't go to Mexico looking for a really good bargain for a brain surgeon for your child, wife, mother, or yourself.

and how many rounds of "smaller than 9 mm" would you be willing to take to show just how ineffective it is ?????
    sixgun likes this.

Yea, I have been looking at 9mm but they are less pocket pistols and more sub-sub-compact for iwb. I have put the PF9, lc9, and cw9 in my pocket but they really do not fit.

The more I think about it, the less I want a .32 and would rather wait to find a goods deal in a .380.

Quote Originally Posted by dcunited2003 View Post
    Yea, I have been looking at 9mm but they are less pocket pistols and more sub-sub-compact for iwb. I have put the PF9, lc9, and cw9 in my pocket but they really do not fit.

The more I think about it, the less I want a .32 and would rather wait to find a goods deal in a .380.
    See if you can check out a Kahr CM9 (cheaper version of the PM9). It will fit in most pockets, though it is a bit heavy. The LCP/P3at will be smaller, and lighter in weight. When you add a pocket holster, the .380s are significantly smaller in the pocket. I usually carry a PM9 in my right pocket, and a LCP in my left...but at times, I carry two LCPs.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links