Thoughts on the Sig 2022 - Page 2

Thoughts on the Sig 2022

This is a discussion on Thoughts on the Sig 2022 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just picked one up today. Can't wait to shoot it this Friday....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the Sig 2022

Just picked one up today. Can't wait to shoot it this Friday.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

CJM
    The SP2022 is a great pistol. Is it a P226? No, but everything about this pistol says quality as far as I'm concerned. Very robust frame rails, solid, smooth trigger, great ergos, very accurate, and at a price point that nearly anyone can afford. Aftermarket support is limited as far as holsters go, but that will hopefully change as the pistol gains in popularity. Shops around here can't keep them on the shelf for long, and they don't seem to be seeing any come back with problems. I don't have a million rounds through mine, but it has performed flawlessly everytime, and I couldn't be happier. Is it perfect, no little tweaks could be made to improve on its design but that is rather user specific. I believe it is the most underrated pistol on the market, and would be still be worth it at $600 instead of the $400 price tag it carries.

I got tired of buying XD holsters that fit my SP2022 poorly, so I made one. Here's mine in my homemade kydex rig.
    mano3 likes this.

Just get it. Had mine for years and it's both reliable and fun to shoot.

I have one and really like it. I did not buy it as a carry piece but it is everything that I wanted in this gun. The trigger is very good.

I bought one a few weeks ago in 9mm and just got a chance to run a 100 rounds through it today at the range. All I can say is wow, everything about this gun including the trigger and ergonomics of it are great. Hopefully I can find a decent conceal holster to carry this bad boy from time to time

My SP2022 9mm is an awesome pistol. I prefer the grip and trigger pull to the classic Sigs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links