Range report on FN Herstal FNP .45 Tactical

This is a discussion on Range report on FN Herstal FNP .45 Tactical within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As many of you know I got a smoking deal on a FNH FNP .45 Tactical. Went to the range with it today and I ...

Thread: Range report on FN Herstal FNP .45 Tactical

As many of you know I got a smoking deal on a FNH FNP .45 Tactical. Went to the range with it today and I am VERY impressed.

15 rounds @ 35 feet

new target and 30 rounds @ 45 feet

All shots fired @ about 1 second intervals.

Original post on the new gun
    Newest toy
    Last edited by chalk316; July 19th, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
    Kahr CW9, Sig Sauer P226 SCT 9mm, Sig Sauer P229 SCT 9mm, FNH FNP .45 Tactical
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Nice shooting. If I had the money I would get one for myself. I have yet to find the money tree though.

Nice shooting Chalk316! It is a great gun to shoot. Any thoughts to putting a can or reflex sights on the gun? That's the cool thing is it is great out of the box or you can add many options. I threw a picture of mine below. Enjoy yours!
    Attached Images
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

I do plan on adding the Leupold Delta point to it. As for a can I dont know if I am going to go with Gemtech or Silencerco. Thing i like about the Silencerco is that I can get it in FDE :). But with a Sig P220 with threaded barrel on the way soon I may want to go with black.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

You will like the Delta point. They are great. I am jealous about putting the can on as I would like to but it just seems like a lot of effort. I know about the gun trust and that seems like a great way to go. Is that what you are doing or just the stamp and LEO sign off?

Stamp and LEO sign off. BTW bigdog I put a link in the original post to my old link on the gun when I got her the pics of her are in that old post.

Yep, went back and checked the picture out. Looks great. I just can not believe the price you paid. Now that was a deal. Well done.

Links