I Blame Her!!

This is a discussion on I Blame Her!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So our netflix movie shows up in the mail and it is the movie FASTER. I don't have anything to do with netflix she does ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Blame Her!!

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

I Blame Her!!

So our netflix movie shows up in the mail and it is the movie FASTER. I don't have anything to do with netflix she does it all, but now she cost me money! While I did like the movie I have always liked smith&wessons and have kinda left the Rugers alone as far as pistols, but now I am on a mission to get my hands on an Alaskan! I would prefer the 454 but the 44 will work. I just really like the build and over all look of the gun. So the question, am I being crazy and the want for this pistol will pass if I just sit on my hands and wait or is this a pistol that I need?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

2. Remove Ads

One way to find out; wait it out for a while and see if it goes away.

It probably will.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I say get them both, then if you still have the feeling, you'll be all set!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    You need the Alaskan. I've never heard of the movie, and I've been wanting the .454 for over a year now.

Then I can move to Alaska in order to justify the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    You need the Alaskan. I've never heard of the movie, and I've been wanting the .454 for over a year now.

Then I can move to Alaska in order to justify the purchase.
    I ain't moving to alaska but I am sure gonna make it an every day carry!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

It's just a faze,wait til some sleek new 1911 with slender grips sasshays by and the Smith will be a distant memory
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I handled one in my local gun shop this week...if you frequent places where bear are present, then you need it. If you think you might ever go somewhere in which there's ever been a bear or might be a bear, then you still need it.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I handled one in my local gun shop this week...if you frequent places where bear are present, then you need it. If you think you might ever go somewhere in which there's ever been a bear or might be a bear, then you still need it.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what bug said, and to add to it, do live or travel anywhere near a zoo?????????? you'd better go and and get one for each hand, never know when a bear is around the corner and that was a cool movie

Get it and blame her, for when she finds out about it she will surely blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    Get it and blame her, for when she finds out about it she will surely blame you.
    That's what I worried about!!

You need it, you need it bad and you need it NOW. I don't know how you can sleep not having it yet. Hurry so you can finally get a good nights sleep. What if a woolly mammoth or dinosaur made a DNA clone come back? Best to be prepared I always say

That movie was good. After he shot that dude and drove off and then heard on the radio the guy lived and was in surgery, he whipped his car around and drove to the hospital and shot him on the operating table while the doctors were patching him up, that was epic, Hollywood, but still epic
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by DaRedneck View Post
    That movie was good. After he shot that dude and drove off and then heard on the radio the guy lived and was in surgery, he whipped his car around and drove to the hospital and shot him on the operating table while the doctors were patching him up, that was epic, Hollywood, but still epic
    Fo sho. He gets out of jail and never upgrades. Just walks around causing carnage with that little revolver.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    I have always wanted one. I once thought like you and figured that I would also wait and see if the feeling went away, it didn't. And now that im reading this, it is back full force. Even though there are no bears in Texas, I hear everything is bigger so it is justified. Can I blame her too?

Its Awesome!

Ruger® Super Redhawk® Alaskan Double-Action Revolver Models
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Yeah, those are sweet guns. Love to have one, but no justification. And I hate that.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links